Terms & Conditions
The term Feel Good Factor’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Feel Good Factor Nutrition Ltd,Selby, YO8 9HW The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Information provided in this website is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. This is general information for educational purposes only. The information provided in this site, or through linkages to other sites, is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, call consultation or the advice of your physician or other healthcare provider. Feel Good Factor is not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through Feel Good Factor.
If you have any medical conditions or are prescribed any medication we advise consulting your doctor before consuming any live products, we cannot give any medical advice in regards to suitability.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.You may only access and use the Content for personal interest and general information purposes (Permitted Purposes) and not as a source of health or other advice. If you wish to use the Content for any purpose other than the Permitted Purposes, such as in connection with health decisions, you should seek the advice of an independent, qualified health professional in relation to your individual requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Your order becomes binding as soon as we have accepted it and payment has been made. All orders are subject to availability.
We reserve the right to cancel any order without prior notice and explanation. In this instance we will make the request for all monies to be refunded to the card/bank account used to make the purchase within 5 days.
We reserve the right to refuse to supply any individual or company.
All goods sold are for personal use only not for commercial gain or resale (unless by prior agreement), we do not offer wholesale. We do not supply copies of testing certificates for our cultures to anyone accept the relevant governing bodies in relation to our business only. If after prior agreement you require forms to be filled in we reserve the right to charge a consultancy fee to do this.
Description Of Goods
The description of items offered for sale on our website are provided by the product manufacturer or their UK agents/distributors. Product photographs and other images may contain items that help show the product in context. For example: the product may be placed in a room or situation where it’s design to be used. These additional items are not supplied as part of the product and you should check the full description before placing an order.
Some product images and the final product may look slightly different. You should also consider colours and quality of the image may vary slightly from computer to computer and therefore should only be considered as a guide.
From time to time a manufacturer may change or improve the product slightly without notifying us – this may include the packing, ingredients, materials used, size etc.. While we constantly monitor the goods supplied to us and update our web sites accordingly it is impossible to be 100% accurate and the goods we supply may not match the descriptions or photographs exactly. The products supplied to you will be the current version as supplied in the UK to us by the manufacturer and us the brand owner Feel Good Factor.
We can not be held responsible if any incorrect use results in an error – For Example: incorrect delivery address being specified, or not having read the full product description before placing an order.
The technical and design contents of our web site are updated on a regular basis. The design may change, new features may be added and others removed. If you are unsure how to use any features of our web sites, please contact us for guidance before using the web site.
Cancellations, Returns & Refunds
Our cancellation, returns and refund policy is in accordance with UK distance selling regulations. Before returning any items to us, please contact us to request a refund reference number. Any orders/items returned without this may take longer to process and refund as it is more difficult for us to locate your details. All correspondence should be made in writing either via email or post. Telephone is not an accepted means of cancellation.
If your order is incorrect or missing items then please inform us within 10 days so that we can rectify the situation. We cannot rectify errors after that point.
Your information is not sold on or shared with any third parties it is simply stored for the purpose of completing your transaction. Once your order has been dispatched if you wish us to delete your information we can arrange this for you simply email us (email@example.com ) We do not share your information without your authorisation and is stored securely. We do not store credit card/any payment details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.We will only use the information that you provide us with to process your purchase (ie. delivery companies etc).
Dispatch Guide times.
We will make every effort to get your order to you as quickly as possible. The general turnaround on orders is around 3-5 working days days although please note this is a guide only and that our dispatch dept. and offices are not open over the weekend so any orders placed over a weekend will be processed in the next working week. Please note to ensure that your order is received in the at the fastest delivery times possible, place them on Mon-Thurdsay to avoid your order being delayed by the weekend and sitting in a sorting office and we may hold orders back before bank holidays to avoid your order sitting with the postal services for an extended weekend.